Tuesday 15 April 2014

Dream

Dream... Can anyone give me a proper definition for the word "Dream"? How it happens? How we are getting some visuals while we are sleeping? Do those images have something to do with our lives?  Why people shout in dreams? Am pretty confused about it! How and Why, these are my questions I have...  And don't think I have answers with me now for all these questions and am here to pen down it. No, am confused as earlier. Here am going to tell you about a dream of mine.

Ok. Before that I should say I do have done a little research on the word , 'Dream'. Yet, I didn't get anything which can justify my questions. Dreams are successions of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations that occur involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep (I got this definition from Wikipedia and the dictionary's also provide me with the same answers). Am pretty hopeless now about understanding the great phenomenon of dreaming!

Its been a quite long am having some good dreams. Always there is something I have to scream out, wake up and loose that entire night. And being a person who just runs to her mother saying, "ma, yesterday also I saw something, it attacked me, I screamed out and ..." and finally it ends in mom scolding me for not praying properly before going to sleep! (Confused me again! Prayer and dream... do they have a connection?). And I don't Know why suddenly things changed. That horrifying dreams are not disturbing me, am having good sleeps (still I went to bed, how I used to go) and what changed now? 

Back to my 'Dream'... Yesterday it was a sleepless night for me. I was not asleep when the clock hits one, somehow I slept and it was full of dreams. Usually when I fight to get a sound sleep, I used to fear about the visuals or ideas that catch up my mind while I sleep. But this time, it was something sweet; a lovely message, someone to wait in the other end, who cares, who loves... And the funniest part came in the morning with my mom's question, "to whom you were talking with?" And me standing with the most stupd expression in the world, "What ma?"!


So its again time for my confusion. What was that dream? who was that? and how such a person came to my mind? And most importantly what I was talking with him! 

2 comments:

  1. GANDHARWAN AAYIRIKKUM
    ANY HW A GD ONE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)
      thanks for the comment...
      and ':P' for the Gandharwan... ;)

      Delete