Thursday 19 March 2015

My Fairy Tale, & Our's Too…


There was a girl, in all the stories I heard as a child. Sometimes a poor little girl, sometimes a Princess and what was common in all those stories were their dream about their Prince Charming. Being a girl, and of course being the Princess of my parents and myself, the dream about my very own Prince Charming doesn’t have any limits. Like every girl I too wished for that young knight with shining armor and who drives a horse!

Fairy tale, young knight and the horse… even though all the girls including me knows all these will remain as dreams forever, we never gave up. Knowing the reality and along with the hopes of my parents to find a suitable groom for their 'Princess' daughter, I dreamed of my Prince Charming. I believe every girl deserves a fairy tale in her life, to dream, to wish and to bring a smile on her face from nowhere.

Yes, and from nowhere one day my Prince Charming came into light. (*Sigh & Blushes*) He was the type of guy I dreamed about. The one who will turn my world upside down. The one who will love and accept the crazy girl part of me and also respects the woman in me. The one who swept my feet off and I couldn’t resist falling in love with him (& it was obvious: P).


An arranged marriage proposal, the guy who thinks he is not ready for marriage now, some where he liked the girl’s picture, being a stalker on her social media profiles, one fine morning he saw her passing by, and her nose ring!, that was what all needed… for our fairy tale love story.

When we count the days for the beginning of our HAPPILY EVER AFTER, it’s like a dream coming true for me… my very own Prince and my fairy tale love story… but how can I forget, it’s all because of my Prince all this is happening. And now it’s not my fairy tale, it’s our fairy tale!
 


1 comment:

  1. After reaching my adulthood, I realised there is no prince charming in real world :(
    http://zigzacmania.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete